Will you be looking for credit relief or support?
We’re doing everything we could that will help you throughout the crisis that is COVID-19. In the event the earnings is impacted, talk to us about our credit payment relief and help choices and our 100% interest reimbursement (valid until 19 July 2020).
We may be able to offer you credit payment relief in the form of a payment break and rescheduling on your loan if you have been affected by a temporary loss of income. You may qualify for a 100% interest refund on the interest charged during the first 3 months of a payment break or rescheduling taken up between 26 March– 19 July 2020 if you opt in for this.
There’s also other credit help solutions like lowering your loan instalment, building a re re re payment arrangement on your own credit or loan card, organizing a re payment intend on your bank card or credit insurance that covers you against unexpected occasions or losings.
To use for credit relief or just about any other help, select one associated with the following:
- SMS your 13-digit ID quantity to 30679 and proceed with the prompts
- Email CentralisedCollections@capitecbank.co.za together with your loan account quantity within the topic line
- Contact us on 0860 66 77 18 for example of our agents to work with you
- See your nearest branch
Note: Please enable as much as 48 hours for a reply to your SMS or e-mail.
Credit relief options
Find out more about our credit payment relief choices, 100% interest reimbursement, other credit help and credit insurance coverage with below that we may be able to help you.
Credit re re payment relief
Payment break on the loan
- Your loan instalment is lowered to R0 for 1 – 3 months
- According to system calculations, the expression of your loan can be extended to guarantee you continue steadily to pay an inexpensive instalment following the 3-month repayment break
- You might be eligible for 100% interest reimbursement regarding the interest charged throughout the first a couple of months as soon as you begin making constant loan repayments once once once again (valid until 19 July 2020 and only applies to cost breaks or rescheduling taken up between 26 March– 19 July 2020 – see Interest reimbursement below to learn more)